Creamy Garlic, Onion & Jalapeno Antibiotic Soup
Garlic is a powerful, natural antibiotic that doesn’t kill off our healthy bacteria like drug antibiotics do. Taking just a few cloves of garlic each day can cure infections, yet It has many other healing properties. For garlic to be effective as a healing agent and general antibiotic, it needs to be raw. It should also be crushed and exposed to air for ten minutes before it’s consumed to fully activate its key germ-killing compound.
- 3-4 large cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 small Onion
- 2 Jalapeno, membrane and seeds removed
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Cups Water
- 2 cubes Chicken or Vegetable Bouillon
- 3 Tsp. Basil
- 1/4 Tsp. Cumin
- 1 Cup Spinach chopped
- Garnish with Croutons & sprinkle with 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese
- Throw everything into a blender and blend until creamy.
- Pour into a pot on the stove, and warm on low heat just until it is very warm to the touch.
- Remove from heat and pour into bowls.